Why should you choose RemusPro®?
The product is designed and developed in Rochdale, Great Britain. We employ a full-time team that has been developing workforce management hardware and software for over 20 years. We have over 5400+ installations in over 10 Countries and provide solutions for a diverse range of businesses. We can install efficiently, train your staff and provide unrivalled support. We also like to listen to each customer to find out how we can improve the product.
RemusPro® 2014 incorporates the following major features;
- Human resources
- Absence management
- Job Costing
- Cost Centre Analysis
- Fire-alarm roll call
- Personal Information Portal (PIP)
How can RemusPro® personnel help my business?
The key is having all your information in one easily accessable place. Everything from contact details to medical reviews, vehicle information to yearly appraisals – RemusPro® provides a truly effective solution.
The personnel features integrate with the agenda to provide reminders of important events ranging from birthdays to certification renewal.
In short, RemusPro® personnel sets the standard for integrated H.R.
- Comprehensive personnel database.
- Store unlimited training details, disciplinary details, vehicle details etc...
- Use the personnel wizard to quickly set up new employees, ensuring that all the required information has been added correctly.
- The pro-active agenda screen lets you know when qualifications, review dates etc. are about to expire.
- User defined fields allow you to hold unlimited amounts of information specific to your company that is not included in the other personnel modules.
- Print blank forms for new starters so that employee information can easily be collected.
How can RemusPro® absence management help my business?
What would happen if all the fork-lift drivers were on holiday at the same time? Or the first aiders? or the staff qualified to complete key tasks in the workplace? RemusPro® enables line managers to view holiday plans before authorising an absence booking. RemusPro® also keeps track of the types of absenteeism in the workplace as well as monitoring the holidays taken and days booked in advanced.
It’s like a wall chart - but far more detailed!
- Comprehensive absence and holiday booking wizards to ensure required information has been entered correctly.
- Detailed statistical information is available while booking absences, this will allow you to keep good staffing levels and ensure that employees cannot take more than their entitlement.
- RemusPro® can automatically renew your absence entitlements for you each year, taking into account any days that need to be carried forward from the previous absence year.
- You can setup absence entitlement groups with special rules for new starters and long serving employees.
- Incorporates PIP technology(see below).
How can RemusPro® attendance help my business?
Firstly, not all systems are designed to our high standard. RemusPro® has spent over twenty years developing a sophisticated attendance product that alerts users to several basic, yet important facts;
Who is working now?
Who should be working now?
Who was late?
Have the correct hours been worked?
Has all overtime been authorised?
Next, to enhance the employees’ use of the system, we added several real-time ‘request’ facilities at the attendance terminal (which include);
Hours worked, or flexi balance request,
Holiday entitlement request
Email-me! -sends an email containing various request items to the employees personal email address
- Comprehensive flexitime, rotational, shift based and rostered schedules.
- Create a selection of break types, overtime rules and working patterns that suit your needs.
- All overtime rules can be covered by the RemusPro® script editor.
- The pro-active agenda screen lets you know when anomalies such as missed bookings, lateness, absences have occurred.
- Automatically flag overtime when authorisation is required by managers.
Monitoring costs on the shop floor have been made simpler with the introduction of RemusPro®’s® integrated job costing module.
Not only does RemusPro® allow costing by job, but it also gives you the flexibility of costing by department, individual employee and specific operation. By using the performance comparison reports, you can check on the effectiveness of your employees and highlight areas for improvement.
Logging job details couldn’t be easier. An employee simply presses the clearly marked ‘job start’ or ‘job stop’function buttons on the data collection terminal and follows a series of simple requests such as ‘Enter job number’, or ‘Enter operation’. The terminal keypad may be used although an increasing number of businesses chose to use barcode scanners for increased efficiency.
Cost Centre Analysis
Do your employees have different rates of pay depending on the cost centre they are working in?
If so, RemusPro®’s cost centre analysis module and enhanced remuneration feature are now available to identify the amount of time, and the labour cost, of the work.
Specifying the cost centre can be achieved in a number of ways: some companies choose to install separate terminals in each cost centre whilst other companies require that the employee selects the correct cost centre from a list on the terminal screen.
A RemusPro® specialist will help the customer to identify the preferred method and will then produce a specification for the development team, enabling suitable scripts to be produced, providing a solution that fits the clients exact requirements.
Fire Alarm Roll Call
The fire alarm roll call is a standard facility in RemusPro® 2014.
By connecting your existing fire alarm system to a RemusPro® terminal, it is possible to generate an instant roll call report and unlock doors in the event of a fire.
Want to know where your employees are right now? The realtime locator provides a very quick method of displaying each employee’s current location.
Remember that RemusPro® can now provide assembley point terminals located outside the building for fire drills.
PIP (Personal Information Portal)
timeware PIP – empowering the employee through their PC.
As the workplace becomes increasingly diverse, it is not always practical for employees to ‘clock-in’ at a conventional clocking-in terminal.
For the employee, the PIP provides the ideal solution, offering the facility to book-in, request time-off and to check remaining holiday entitlements.
For the supervisor, the PIP enables instant access to employee attendance and absence information whilst allowing authorisation of various requests.
- Give your employees read-only access to their own attendance information and let them check the status of pending absence requests from home or anywhere on your network.
- Allow employees to check how many holidays they have left without them contacting the HR department.
- Employees can add attendance bookings from within the PIP, allowing employees to work from home or clock in using a browser on your network.
- Full support for supervisors, enabling them to view their employees attendance info and giving the facility to authorise (or decline), booking and time-off requests.
Reporting and Exporting
- Generate historical reports over many time periods allowing you to calculate grand totals with ease.
- Quickly filter and narrow down the information on your reports to provide you with exact and focused information.
- Change the appearance of your reports without using any additional report designer software by using the built in appearance settings.
- Hide irrelevant information on your reports with simple appearance settings - saving you paper and making reports easier to read.
- Export your reports to many formats including Excel. PDF and HTML for publishing on your corporate internet/intranet sites.
- Email your reports to your colleagues with a choice of various formats.
- Merge employee information with MS Word format templates for letters or contracts.
- Produce charts, graphs and reports from your employee data and export information to MS Office applications. Many different reports and queries are already built in, and you can add your own.
Made in Great Britain